10.05.12 - Welcome home, Daddy!

I got in from Boston tonight and Angie and the kids met me at the airport. I knew they were picking me up, but I assumed I'd find them waiting for me in the loading zone. I was so surprised when Maddie came running toward me, I couldn't even focus. Normally, I wouldn't share a photo as technically poor as this, but that expression is priceless!
Tommy ran at me, too, but not with as much gusto as Maddie. Nate greeted me, too, but only after I had my arms firmly around Maddie and Tommy as he had been busy pushing the stroller around. It was an amazing feeling! Thanks to my amazing wife for not only holding down the fort for a week but for providing such a warm homecoming!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.