11.08.14 -– Backyard view

Full disclosure: This photo, while taken on Nov. 8, is finally being added to the blog on May 9. What's interesting is that this view has since changed, as Grampy Keith helped us partner with the neighbor behind us to put up a fence. Our rake is leaning against the neighbor's tree, which is now separated from our yard with a six-foot privacy fence. We'll miss the view, but feel safer knowing the kids can be in the backyard without us without worrying as to whether a stranger might get them. As I look at this photo, it's hard to believe that it's already "historical," in that this view no longer exists. The kids are still the same to me. I'm sure in 10, 20, 30 years we'll be looking back at all these images and wonder where the time went. I sure hope they grow up to be happy adults.

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.