Tonight we went to Botanica to see the Illuminations display which features thousands and thousands of Christmas lights. While Angie was off with Tommy, I took Maddie and Nate around the tree house in the Children's Garden, which is one of their favorite things in one of their favorite places. I asked if I could take a photo of them individually, which they sorta let me do. But then, out of nowhere, Maddie asked to take one with Nate, which seldom, if ever, happens. And Nate agreed, which is even more rare! Just proves that if there's one thing that makes our family happy, it's Christmas lights!
Angie likes this photo of the kids eating cookies outside of the Grandma's House. Notice that Tommy has the biggest cookie. Nate picked the bag with the most cookies.
The individuals didn't turn out so well. But Angie likes this photo of Tommy nonetheless. She's right; don't wanna leave Tommy out.



